Friday, September 14, 2012

It's the Weekend!

It's Friday! And all that means is .... 

I made it through the week! 

Sometimes I feel like that is a huge accomplishment in and of itself. Here are some of the things that kept me going this week and made me smile!

 I got to finally make these yummy muffins ... they are my favorite and the kids gobble them up! And they aren't too bad for you either! {recipe coming soon...}

This little big kindergartener completed his first project and chose all of his own objects. He's too big for my liking at times...

I got ALL of these clothes at consignment sales this week {they are in full force in this town} ... the kids are SET for the fall/winter season!

Who can help but smile at that face?! She's great!!

Sometimes I just need a diet coke!

This cute chica dressed herself with her new boots....she is just so stinkin' cute too!

So food, clothes, and my kids are apparently my happy place! {At least for this week!} What helped you make it through the hustle and bustle this week?





No comments:

Post a Comment