Thursday, December 6, 2012

Gratitude Wrap-Up

So I dropped the ball on my 30 days of gratitude posts. Things got busy and a little out of control (so to say). But I thought about all that I was thankful for on a daily basis! Some of the highlights:

1. My children - Clayton who bring laughter and excitement to our home on a daily basis. Maecie who is teaching me all about how to be a princess. Lucie who is the sweetest, most cuddly baby ever!
2. My family who loves me unconditionally.
3. My parents, grandparents, and in-laws who have loved, taught and supported me in every endeavor.
4. My home and  the shelter it provides our family from the elements. It may not always be in pristine condition, but we feel safe here.
5. My gift of baking. I really enjoy baking and I love even more when my baking can bring comfort to others.
6. My large suburban that is able to carry my children, luggage when needed, a trip home from Costco and more, yet still keep my family and I safe from any crazies on the road.
7. Family togetherness ... when I was 16 years old and my aunt and uncle and grandparents moved into the same town my family and I lived in, I thought we had too much family together time. Now, I wish there could be more!
8. The gifts God has blessed me with - music, food, desire to serve others - and how they bring me closer to my Heavenly Father, my children, my husband, my extended family and my church family.

I guess all in all, you can say my family - far and near - and my blessings from God are the things I am most thankful for. Whether I accomplish all on my to-do list or not, whether I have the latest and greatest or not, I am blessed beyond measure!

No comments:

Post a Comment