Monday, November 5, 2012

30 Days of Gratitude - Days 4 & 5

I figured that at least once or twice during this 30 days of gratitude I would have to double up on my posts because of time constraints. (Did you know there are only 24 hours in a day?! Good grief!) But I didn't think it would be this early in the month....

Day 4: I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (a Mormon). I am a Christian. I read my scriptures and pray. And I am SO incredibly thankful that I live in a country where I can worship God freely, and in the way I desire. When I hear of other countries who are thrown in prison for praying or worse, I can barely fathom it. How blessed and lucky are we to be a part of a country where freedom is actually practiced!

Day 5: I am incredibly thankful for my siblings! Today is my oldest sister's birthday and it served as a reminder that I have awesome siblings. My sisters and brother and I have always been able to spend time with one another, laughing and generally having fun. In spite of our disagreements at times, we know that we can count on one another. Love them all!

My sisters and I two Christmases ago ... missing my brother...

No comments:

Post a Comment